Sunday, August 28, 2005

We are starting to receive emails from people that know Christina. We will post them here, but will edit the emails to remove direct references to the person that sent the email. We would be interested in receiving any emails directly from people that know of or have heard of the circumstances surrounding her last night and following 72 hours before she was rescued by the paramedics.

Christina's friend writes,

"Christina and I where good friends in school. Over the years her and I grew apart and lost touch. My heart goes out to her and I really hope she comes out of this ok. I hope to see her well again and be able to catch up the years with her, It really sounds like she needs good friends around. I will keep praying and tell Christina I said hello and to get well soon."

Dear Friend, we will mention this to Christina at the next visit. Thank you for taking the time to write.

We look forward to more emails! The best way to help from a far is to pass this website on to as many people as you know. The more information and knowledge that is sent to us, the better able we will be to accomplish the stated goals for this site.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger JusticeForChristina said...

Today I was told Christina passed away this morning, I am deeply sorry to her family and my heart goes out to you. I wish we had more time with christina and I wish there could have been a way to rehabilitate her back to her old self. I will pray for your family and my deepest regrets go out to her family.

Sincerely,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home